The correlation between psychiatric drugs and random acts of violence and homicide is well documented as the Food and Drug Administration requires black box warnings on the inserts of psychotropic drugs with regard to their relationship to violent behavior. Also, America has seen hundreds of cases where high profile acts of mass murder which were committed by individuals under the influence of psychiatric drugs.
Our nation is united in mourning over the tragic and needless loss of life at so many schools, theaters and malls. The latest mass murder spree in Florida is only one of a long line of mass killings in which the perpetrators was on psychotropic medication. But nobody is marching in the streets on psychotropic medication.
Our nation is also divided on how to minimize similar tragedies in the future. Both myself and many others have said that America should have armed guards in its schools in order to prevent the catastrophic and further loss of life. Many liberals disagree by stating that having guns in schools, in any form, is a very bad idea.
Former president Obama would have you believe that we need to ban guns when in fact we would be a lot safer if we banned psychotropic medication instead.
The Undeniable Link Between Psychotropic
Drugs and School Shootings
Our nation has been riddled with mass shootings in our schools dating over two decades. The correlation between psychotropic drugs and violent enacting behavior is unmistakable. Here is a partial list of psychotropically drugged individuals who have perpetrated gun violence in our public schools:
- Patrick Purdy, 25, in 1989 opened fire on a school yard filled with children in Stockton,Calif. Five kids were killed and 30 wounded. He had been treated with Thorazine and Amitriptyline.
- Steve Lieth of Chelsea, Mich., in 1993 walked into a school meeting and shot and killed the school superintendent, wounding two others, while on Prozac.
- In Springfield, Oregon, on May 21, 1998, 15-year-old Kip Kinkel murdered his parents and then proceeded to school where he killed two and wounded 25. Kinkel had been taking the antidepressant Prozac. Kinkel had been attending anger management classes and was also under the care of a psychologist.
- In April of 1999, near Notus, Idaho, 15-year-old Shawn Cooper fired two shotgun rounds in his school, narrowly missing students. He was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin. He also had been seeing a psychiatrist.
- On the infamous date of April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, 18-year-old Eric Harris and his accomplice, Dylan Klebold, killed 12 students and a teacher and also wounded 26 others before killing themselves. Harris was on the antidepressant Luvox. Klebold’s was probably on psychotropic medication but his medical records remain sealed, leaving the public to wonder what the government was hiding. Both shooters had been in anger-management classes and had undergone counseling. In the same familiar pattern, Harris had also been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.
- In Conyers, Georgia, on May 20, 1999, 15-year-old T.J. Solomon was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin when he opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates. Ritalin is meth, pure and simple. How could any reasonable person expect a different result?
- On March 7, 2001, in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 14-year-old Elizabeth Bush was taking the antidepressant Prozac when she shot at fellow students, wounding one.
- On March 22, 2001, at El Cajon, California, 18-year-old Jason Hoffman, while taking the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor, wounded three students and two teachers at his High School. He, too, had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.
- At Wahluke, Washington, on April 10, 2001, Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.
- In Greenbush, New York, on February 10, 2004, a 16-year-old, Jon Romano, strolled into his high school in east Greenbush and opened fire with a shotgun. Romano had been taking medication for depression. He had also been seeing a psychiatrist.
- At Red Lake, Minnesota, in March 2005, 16-year-old Jeff Weise, while prescribed Prozac, shot and killed his grandparents, then went to his school where he killed seven students, a teacher, and wounded seven before killing himself.
- At Huntsville, Alabama, on February 5, 2014, 15-year-old Hammad Memon shot and killed another Discover Middle School student Todd Brown. Memon had a history for being treated for both ADHD and depression. He was taking the antidepressant Zoloft. He, too, had been seeing a psychiatrist as well as a psychologist.
- In 2007, 18-year-old Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School in southern Finland, then committed suicide.
- In Cleveland, Ohio, on October 10, 2007, 14-year-old Asa Coon stormed through his school and shot and wounded four students before taking his life. Coon had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.
- In Finland, in 2008, 22-year-old culinary student Matti Saari shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine. Interestingly, he was also seeing a psychologist.
- At Dekalb, IL., in 2012, 27-year-old Steven Kazmierczak shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. He had also been seeing a psychiatrist.
- On November 20, 2014, 31-year-old Myron May, a Florida State University alum, opened fire in the school’s library, wounding three before he was shot and killed by police. ABC Action News found a half-filled prescription for the antianxiety drug Hydroxyzine in his apartment after the shooting. In addition, according to May’s friends, he had seen a psychologist and had been prescribed the antidepressant Wellbutrin and the ADHD drug Vyvanse. He also checked himself in to a mental health center called Mesilla Valley Hospital around September of 2014. Shortly after this, his friends discovered the antipsychotic Seroquel among his prescriptions.
- In Seattle, Washington, June 5, 2014: 26-year-old Aaron Ybarra opened fire with a shotgun at Seattle Pacific University, killing one student and wounding two others. Ybarra planned to kill as many people as possible and then kill himself. In 2012, Ybarra reported that he had been prescribed the antidepressant Prozac and antipsychotic Risperdal. A report from his counselor in December of 2013 said that he was taking Prozac at the time and planned to continue to meet with his psychiatrist and therapist as needed.
- In Milford, Connecticut, on April 25, 2014: 16-year-old Chris Plaskon stabbed Maren Sanchez, also 16, to death in a stairwell at Jonathan Law High School after she turned down his prom invitation. According to classmates and a former close friend, Chris was taking drugs for ADHD.
And there are 12 more instances since the Milford incident culminating with the Cruz mass killing in Florida. And yes, they were all on psychotropic medication.
A Much Deeper Agenda Than Protecting Our Children
Big Pharma makes big money and the more psychotropic medication, the more money they make. Big Pharma’s power is unchecked as they pushed through Universal Health Care, which they control. Big Pharma runs Congress and all the former presidents up to President Trump. But, they blocked Trump’s healthcare reform. And there is another agenda, Big Pharma wants to make money on the path to our demise.
You may be wondering what the connotation of the phrase “demise” means? It means that the government wants to take our guns and they are using psychotropic medication to further this end. This will be the first step towards our demise for millions of Americans because seventeen times in the 20th Century, gun confiscation preceded genocide against targeted groups. Big Pharma is cashing in as we move down this 1984 path to national suicide. The real culprit in school shootings, is our overmedicating with psychotropic pills with their causal link to violent enacting behavior. The immediate ban on psychotropic’s would do more to stem the tide of school violence than any other factor, outside of having armed guards in the schools. However, this would not serve the agenda of those who an ulterior motive for this country and its citizens.
Consider this, if one wants to disarm a populace who would fight against the tyranny current being established, the random murder of society’s most vulnerable victims is the best place to start in order build up a sympathetic backlash against the private ownership of guns. And if psychotropic medication has a causal link to violent enacting behavior, the criminals running the government merely have to sit back and use this preventable, drug-induced violence as a pretext to grab the citizens’ guns before martial law is implemented.
The government and Big Pharma are so intent on drugging the population, that there have been government mandated programs, such as Teen Screen and the New Freedoms Commission which mandated that nearly everyone should be on psychotropic medication. Fortunately, these programs fell apart because of a lack of support, but there are more of these programs being developed and waiting in the wings.
Through the former Presidents, George Bush and Barack Obama, the government has unleashed a modern day version of the mind control police in America by attacking the psychological well-being of America’s school children and veterans by forcibly incarcerating and seizing the guns of veterans who are not drinking from the globalists’ Kool-Aid.
There is an ongoing battle for the psychological health and welfare of America’s children and eventually all Americans, under the New Freedoms Commission (NFC), as it is the eventual intent to screen and treat, with mind numbing drugs, all Americans for mental illness by using criteria designed to elicit false positives. Even though the new Freedoms Commission was the original brainchild of Bush, the laws are still on the books. I do not believe Trump will initiate the final call to forcibly medicate the population, but his liberal (Democratic) successor will. Remember, this Executive Order remains in effect.
The relatively new mind control programs have commenced with the intent of compelling the mental health testing of all 52 million school children and the 6.5 million adults who walk through doors of every school in America on any given weekday. Acting under the authority of the NFC, all 50 states are mandated to implement compulsory mental health screening. The screening exams are to be administered in kindergarten, fourth and ninth grade. The screening program requires no parental notification and carries the force of law and this program continues unabated to this day. As is the case with vaccinations, the diagnosis and treatment, under the mind control policies of the Bush and Obama administrations will eventually be universal. The future potential for greater rates of violent enacting behavior cannot be overstated with the greater use of psychotropic medication which will accompany the continued implementation of this program.
Whether the root cause of school violence are the guns or the pills, anyone with the smallest degree of common sense would be advocating for armed guards in nations schools. The TSA is allowed to sexually denigrate and violate any air traveler on random basis and yet, the TSA has failed to stop even one act of terrorism in the history of the organization. Using the TSA as a model of intrusive imposition of policy designed to keep America safe, then why would we not move to proactively move to protect our school children to this threat? How can gun confiscation even considered to be a solution when we know that 90% of the guns used in a crime are stolen? Criminals will not turn in their guns. Gun free zones are where victims go to die because they are left defenseless by their government. And that is how the elite want it to be.
Pills Are More Dangerous Than Guns
The causal links have been established between the use of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors and random acts of gun violence. The government should be banning the pills, not the guns. But even if Big Pharma gets a free pass from the government, why not still protect the children from violence by having armed personnel in our nation’s schools? After all, if our children’s lives are important enough to consider gun confiscation, then are they not important enough to protect from 8AM to 4PM on school grounds? Well, maybe not in the eyes of the government. I would ask you to click on the following link and read my analysis of the Aurora, CO., Batman shooting which was first published only a few short days after it transpired.
Fill in the blanks America, Ray Charles could see right through this agenda. The pills are merely a means to an end. There is clearly something much bigger at work here. It is a case of using the pills to get our guns. And why do the elite want our guns? For the same reason that any despotic regime seizes guns, so they cannot defend against the coming genocide. (Click to Source)
CLICK HERE or the finest faith based personalized and compassionate addiction recovery program – right from the comfort of your home.
(good until 4/7/18)
CLICK HERE to stock up on the finest quality reusable bags and kitchen items at the most affordable prices. Your purchases help sponsor someone in recovery at Victory Retreat Montana Online.